The ICAO Technical Instructions must be followed for international air shipments. They must also be followed for most air shipments within Canada or the U.S.
To help meet the requirements set out under the ICAO Technical Instructions, Monarch Regulatory Services offers a number of different services. For training see Training or Online Courses.
- ICAO Technical Instructions
- ICAO Technical Instructions - Supplement
- ICAO Technical Instructions - ERG
- Labelmaster A.I.R. Shipper
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- ICAO classifications
- air shipping manuals
- air shipping procedures
- company specific training programs
- job specific analysis
- training programs
- shipping procedures
For further information please call (905) 628-6631